[Stoves] Rice hull gasifier milling rice

Marc Pare mpare at gatech.edu
Fri Nov 2 04:57:13 CDT 2012

> I haven't heard of a rice mill powered with a gasifier since a Chinese
gasifier was used in Mali for several years.

Rogier Van Mansvelt was working on a study in 2011 of gasifiers in
Cambodia. I asked him where the published report is. For now, here's a
table from the draft to see some of the gasifier activity in Cambodia:

[image: Inline image 1]

Marc Paré
B.S. Mechanical Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology | Université de Technologie de Compiègne

my cv, etc. | http://notwandering.com