[Stoves] Six Phase I priority countries of GACC

Leslie Cordes LCordes at unfoundation.org
Sun Nov 4 07:36:09 CST 2012

Paul - you may rest assured that the staff of the Alliance read the bioenergy list serve on a daily basis.  The six Phase I priority countries are listed prominently on our website and were announced at our September second anniversary event (and related press releases) in New York.  Countries are Kenya, Ghana, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Uganda, and China.  Please read more about the process for their selection in our second annual report http://www.cleancookstoves.org/resources_files/alliance-second-annual-report-enabling-markets-worldwide.pdf.  In addition, our strategic business plan may be found in the resources section of the Alliance website at the following link for those of you who are interested: http://www.cleancookstoves.org/resources/reports-and-research/.

I invite anyone who has questions on the plan, or our extensive stakeholder outreach process to contact me or my colleagues directly as we would be happy to provide additional details.  In addition, for those of you who are not on the Alliance mailing list to receive our newsletters (most recent one came out Friday) and other announcements, please contact us at info at cleancookstoves.org.

Regards and thank you for your continued interest in the Alliance,

Leslie

Leslie Black Cordes
Senior Director, Strategic Partnerships
Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves | United Nations Foundation
Tel: (202) 862-6307  US Cell: (202) 421-6812
Email: lcordes at unfoundation.org
www.cleancookstoves.org |www.unfoundation.org