[Stoves] {briquetting} Fwd: Seeds in Briquette blend = new form of bird food.

Rok Oblak rok.stoves at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 15:07:35 CST 2012

One more note on my answer below - Nora, your briquette hole seems rather
narrow! Its essential the hole provides enough primary air in the
combustion chamber and my tests show a somewhat universal hole would be
roughly 4cm/1inch in diameter. I do strongly suggest you make some
experiments with your particular briquette blend you're using and see what
works best, but i would merely do +/- 1cm

Regards
Rok

--
*Rok Oblak, MAA Design*