[Stoves] Thick wood and MC in micro-gasifiers was Re: Smoke-free biomass pellet fueled stove

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 15:49:18 CST 2012

Dear Frank

Well, actually we are talking about two different things in that Jaakko and
I were discussing the H2 and where it might come from, plus the conversation
about why the carbon disappears just because moisture is added.

Perhaps the best thing it to graph the matter then we can look for the
mechanism. The gases, should you collect them (only a sample is needed,
drawn from below the main flame into a combustion analyser) might tell us
enough to work out what the reactions are.

More in a while.