[Stoves] UB-03.1 Gasifier

mnurhuda at ub.ac.id mnurhuda at ub.ac.id
Fri Nov 23 05:56:21 CST 2012

Dear Mr. Crispin,

I will try to send the stoves soon.

The latest version sent to Sumba island for pilot project, can give flame
up to 2.5 hours plus 1.5 from charcoal. You might know

The problems are clear. we need very precise dyes. And precise dyes cost a
lot of money.

Several things also need to be optimized.
If there are groups interested in optimization of the stove by simulating
the CFD on, e.g. how much the optimum distance between the burning tube
and pre-heating tube, that will be very interesting and helpful.

Kind regards
M. Nurhuda