[Stoves] ETHOS 2013: Where is the New Data on Stove Performance in the Field?

Dean Still deankstill at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 11:21:24 CST 2012

Hi Tom,

Great suggestions for ETHOS!

 A Stove Performance Inventory was released this week with both lab and
field data funded by the Global Alliance.

"This Stove Performance Inventory, developed by the Berkeley Air Monitoring
Group in partnership with the Alliance and with funding from Environment
Canada, contains data from over 600 sets of cookstove performance
tests.  A detailed
report<http://www.cleancookstoves.org/resources_files/stove-performance-inventory-pdf.pdf>
is
available in the Resources section of the Alliance’s website."****