[Stoves] Battle Hymn of the Stovangelists

Robert Fairchild solarbobky at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 14:59:37 CST 2012

Battle Hymn of the Stovangelists

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Stoves,

We replaced the three stone fires and brought back the forest groves,

We reduced the wood consumption for the fishes and the loaves,

And all the smoke is gone.

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Stoves,

We have introduced the rocket and the gasfier modes,

We have cleaned up all the kitchens in the humblest abodes,

And all the smoke is gone.

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Stoves,

We have insulated firebox and careful air control,

We have made it easier to keep the body with the soul,

And all the smoke is gone.

Glory, glory, hallelujah, glory, glory, hallelujah, glory, glory,
hallelujah,

And all the smoke is gone.

Robert J. Fairchild, 25 November 2012

(CC) Creative Commons  Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0