[Stoves] Fabricated Burn Barrel TLUDS

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon Oct 1 11:32:00 CDT 2012

Kobus,

That is great work.   Very interesting.

I do not join so many specialty groups, even when interested.   I much
prefer that the discussions are open to all via main Listservs such as
Stoves.

I hope you will prepare something that could go onto the Stoves and/or
Biochar and/or DrTLUD websites that anyone can access without joining.

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com