[Stoves] Plans and actions Re: Fabricated Burn Barrel TLUDS

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Tue Oct 2 00:21:24 CDT 2012

Paul, Nolbert Ssebo, and for anybodey else who may be interested.

Here is a quick and dirty design modification idea for making 6 wedgies at a time from a modified 4" (or any size) conventional cylnder/ piston arrangement. Almost any batch / lever / down fed press woud work with it too.
Caveat emptor though: WE, nor anybody we know,  have never tried it,  so be my guest !
It should be fairly easy to make up at nearly no cost, if you already have a cylinder laying around.

Its designed so that  if you have to make a mistake, you can make it  without  having to invest too much money or time in it.

If you learn something in the process, please send some feedback to the group.

Tak,

Richard Stanley
www.legacyfound.org