[Stoves] Mobile charcoal making kiln

Marc Pare mpare at gatech.edu
Tue Oct 2 03:04:50 CDT 2012

> Thanks for linking us to the report from Georgia Institute of
Technology.   Dated April 2011.   So most of those students are probably
graduated by now.   I think Marc Pare might have known those students and
Professor Colton.

I don't know the students personally, but I am in contact with Dr. Colton.
I participated in the same studio a year before.

Happy to make an introduction if anyone would like to know more.

Best,

Marc Paré
B.S. Mechanical Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology | Université de Technologie de Compiègne

my cv, etc. | http://notwandering.com