[Stoves] 2012 EPA Stove Study

Choppalli Venkata Krishna krishnacreat1 at rediffmail.com
Mon Oct 8 05:22:39 CDT 2012

Very informative. Thanks for dissemination.

-KrishnaFrom: Marc Pare <mpare at gatech.edu>Sent: Sat, 06 Oct 2012 12:03:52 To: Discussion of biomass cooking stoves <stoves at lists.bioenergylists.org>Subject: Re: [Stoves] 2012 EPA Stove StudyInteresting, I saw a panel in Atlanta presenting the start of this study 2 years ago or so at the CDC.

Is there anywhere to get a hold of the data behind these calculations? I would like to compare to some data that I have on rice husks stoves from the last year.

-Marc