[Stoves] Translation into English of previous mail. Intersted in cement rockets

Chris Hollonds chris.hollonds at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 03:48:58 CDT 2012

Hi Saludos,
I noticed your email about concrete rocket stoves. We make one in East
Timor which we have just started to produce. It has a fire clay insert to
increase the efficiency and is cast in a metal mould that we produced. I
will make a completely concrete one but it will be heavier and I expect not
as efficient as the concrete will absorb heat during the cooking process.
However it will be a lot cheaper and more durable. I've attached a photo.
Chris