[Stoves] Energy calcs.

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 13:05:38 CDT 2012

Dear Frank

You are right about the 2676 but remember that the heat taken to evaporate water AT 0 deg is only 2501. I have questioned the difference in the past but forgot the reason.

HHV calcs may use that number (?) but I think it is cooled to 20 not 0. You can check.

Here is a question for you: if the local boiling point is 95 deg C, what is the local latent heat of evaporation?

Regards
Crispin jumping in Jakarta