[Stoves] Stove and Indoor Air Pollution Contacts in Madagascar

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Oct 18 19:24:23 CDT 2012

Michal,

You sent your message to the correct list.   And I am sure that you are
studying the wealth of information at the stoves website
stoves.bioenergylists.org

I will assist you with the TLUD gasifiers.   See also my website:
www.drtlud.com   and read the one page about the Mwoto Quad TLUD that is
getting going in Uganda.  By March 2013 you can have experience with
that stove and have the abilities to make them in Madagascar.   I have
not heard of any TLUD efforts in Madagascar, but I know that Christa
Roth has been a consultant there about Food and Fuels, and she is an
excellent source of info about many types of stoves, including rocket,
TLUD, charcoal and TChar.

I STRONGLY encourage you to attend the ETHOS meeting on 24 - 26 January
2013 in Kirkland (Seattle area) WA.  I and many others expect to be there.

Congratulations on entering the Peace Corps!!!!!!!!

Doc TLUD

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com