[Stoves] [biochar] Used Tractors ...biochar on homestead

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun Oct 21 16:00:19 CDT 2012

Alex and all,

Ha ha!!

Not yet going for UL certification, but that might come someday.

Thanks for the tip about that neat fan.   I am seriously considering
putting a hood into my garage so that I can have fires inside.

Much to be considered.

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072