[Stoves] [biochar] Used Tractors ...biochar on homestead

Kevin kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Sun Oct 21 17:03:56 CDT 2012

Dear Paul
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Paul Anderson
  To: Discussion of biomass cooking stoves
  Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 6:00 PM
  Subject: Re: [Stoves] [biochar] Used Tractors ...biochar on homestead

  Alex and all,

  Ha ha!!

  Not yet going for UL certification, but that might come someday.

  Thanks for the tip about that neat fan.   I am seriously considering putting a hood into my garage so that I can have fires inside.

  # What about suggesting that all people who use TLUD's inside also install a hood?

  Much to be considered.

  # There certainly is!! :-)
  Best wishes,

  Kevin