[Stoves] ETHOS 2013

Bryden, Kenneth [M E] kmbryden at iastate.edu
Mon Oct 22 16:04:36 CDT 2012

All,

It's that time of year again! We're starting to get the activities together together for the ETHOS conference. The conference will be January 25 - 27, 2013 in Seattle. Proposed discussion topics include

- Update on the Global Alliance and their activities
- Standardizing Reporting on IWA Indicators
- Stove Performance Inventory, Sharing Public Data, and Establishing Common Data Formats
- Update on ISO Process
- Updates on Protocol Developments (including possibly charcoal, plancha, batch-fed, durability, finalizing WBT from public comment period)

Let us know what else you would like to talk about. A lot is happening and I'm sure it will be as exciting as ever. I'd appreciate having your ideas on topics and panels by November 15.

Abstracts for papers and talks are due January 1.

For more details, to register, and to submit your abstract the conference web site is http://www.vrac.iastate.edu/ethos/conference.php.

Please send your ideas directly to Dean and I.

Best regards
Mark