[Stoves] Extended use of TLUDs Re: [biochar] UsedTractors...biochar on homestead

Kevin kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Wed Oct 24 20:42:18 CDT 2012

Dear Robert
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Robert Taylor
  To: Discussion of biomass cooking stoves
  Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 8:44 PM
  Subject: Re: [Stoves] Extended use of TLUDs Re: [biochar] UsedTractors...biochar on homestead

  If the tank is ostensibly empty, why not just unscrew the valve, poke in the end of a hose through the opening, and fill it up with water?

  # That will get rid opf propane vapor. However,
  1: It is a nuisance, to fill with water, and then dispose of it.
  2: There may still be a oil film on the walls of the tank, that the water flush does not remove.

  Best wishes,

  Kevin

  Robert Taylor