[Stoves] Very small stoves and reheating food

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 22:10:13 CDT 2012

Dear Alex

That is a serious cooking fire. My concern is scaling down. I was assured
last night that for $80 to $100 I can get a chipper which surprised me.
Adjustable size of chips and all.

Given my rule-of-thumb of 6 particle diameters as the minimum diameter for a
combustor, it means we are looking at 10-15mm particles in order to get into
the <5 kw range.

Crispin,
Mid November should be fine.
I think I have a soft ware problem:), my burn rate was more likely twice
what I said it was, closer to 1.5 liter/hr.

Alex