[Stoves] Why TLUDs are not mass produced

Alex English english at kingston.net
Sun Oct 28 12:53:40 CDT 2012

Paal, Dean,

...and burns free fuel, if I understand your point.

While we're imagining. Lets image a  $200 dollar stove that heats a room
or rooms, with pellets, even when the power is out, and helps rural
folks, especially the elderly, stay in their homes. Lets imagine that
the profits, or a portion, go  towards the greater stove needs elsewhere.

Poor is relative, and I'll make no comparisons, but cord wood, oil,
propane, electricity,  are inappropriate or to costly for a growing
number of people in 'rich' countries.

Imagine, these two related goals; better, cleaner stoves, 'north and
south', temperate and tropical, could be linked.

Probably just a dream....

Alex