[Stoves] Free Fuel rotting around you

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Mon Oct 29 23:02:29 CDT 2012

Rajan
Thats true
…if you can manage to chop .grind and pulp them or otherwise force them to compress them with so much pressure that the lignin melts and acts as a binder. Otherwise using rotting leaves  is a lot easier.  See our website.
Just watch the video  on our website.

For yourself and AD, the other thing to note is that usually one does not have to go into the field to gather leaves. One rather tends to gather them in windblown pockets/depressions along, say the roadside or  still-wind along structures where the leaves are not doing the soil much good anyway. Why : It's simply a lot easier to gather clumps of leaves in such pockets , than to go about combing the fields picking up a few leaves here and there.

Kind regards,

Richard Stanley
www.legacyfound.org