[Stoves] Powering a TLUD Fan

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 10:02:24 CDT 2012

Dear Fans of Fans

In support of the Marlot blower, remember that it is possible to buy
hexagonal steel shafts just about anywhere from a steel merchant. You can
turn the end round to suit a ball bearing.

Martin Boll and Jeff Davis posted pictures that went along with the original
discussion.
The new stories with better copies of some of the pictures are given here.

Malot Blower
http://www.stoves.bioenergylists.org/node/3125

Malot-Blower with Triangle-Shaft
http://www.stoves.bioenergylists.org/trianglemalot

Malot Blower Shaft Thickness Spreadsheet
http://www.stoves.bioenergylists.org/node/1767

Four Blade Malot Blower
http://www.stoves.bioenergylists.org/node/3124

Thanks Andrew C. Parker, for giving me a chance to find the pictures to
share with you in a timely manner.

cheers,
Erin Rasmussen

TR Miles Technical Consultants Inc.   http://www.trmiles.com/