[Stoves] FW: Need designs

Aron Tjihumino Aron Tjihumino
Thu Sep 13 12:48:07 CDT 2012

Can you help me on how to analyse heat tranfer through a cone... Im
designing a Biochar stove with coencentric cylinders. In essence its a
rocket stove. I want to make the inner cylinder conic so that i can retain
more heat in the stove....
The books i have read dont show me how to analyse conduction and convection
in a cone...
Will need a reply as soon as possible, if your able to help.
Thank you in advance...