[Stoves] FW: Need designs

Kevin C kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Sun Sep 16 17:53:53 CDT 2012

Dear Ron

Quoting rongretlarson at comcast.net:

> Kevin:
>
> I think we all know what Aron meant in asking about a biochar stove.
> His first message, responded to by Erin, was very clear. You are
> creating considerable confusion with two comments I respond to below.

# With all due respect, I believe it is your position that charcoal
should not be used as fuel, but rather, it should all be used as
biochar. It is not at all clear that Aron wishes to design a stove for
the production of charcoal, or, if he wishes to use charcoal as a
fuel. Referring to his posting to Erin, from below:
">>> I am desgining a biochar and i need plans from where to start.
>>> Can you please email me plans for Anila And Anderson TLUD biochar
>>> stove, please Look forward to hearing from you soon.
>>> kind regards
He does not say what he wishes to design, only that he would like to
receive plans for a TLUD, so that he has some place to start. However,
he does say in another message that his design is similar to a rocket
stove, that clearly is intended to burn burn a fuel, with no charcoal
production.

# Aron: Could you please clarify if you wish to design an improved
stove system for producing residual charcoal, for use as biochar, OR,
if you wish to design an improved stove system to use charcoal as fuel.

# Thanks!

Kevin