[Stoves] FW: Need designs

Alex English english at kingston.net
Mon Sep 17 05:53:10 CDT 2012

When I was testing a  Rocket Stove back in the 90s I pulled out the fuel
support and tossed chips into a pile in the back of the stove. It made a
nice starved pile with a good gas cloud and flame on top. Almost all the
air became secondary air. Had there been a down leg or sealed container
below the stove with a small hole in the floor of the Rocket stove that
you could nudge the char into it could have been continuous. Most
striking was the fact that the CO/CO2 ratio was much better than I could
achieve under normal operation.

Try it.
Alex