[Stoves] Rice husk stoves in Indonesia

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Tue Sep 18 12:52:04 CDT 2012

Dear Robert and all,

You should be in contact with Paul Olivier who is WELL advanced on rice
husk burning stoves and has entered into production in Vietnam.   His
email address is:    Paul Olivier <paul.olivier at esrla.com>   I am
awaiting delivery of some of his first units to have them in North
America.   Indonesia is much closer and Dr. Olivier is very willing to
be supportive of serious efforts to bring this technology to the people
who can benefit from these stoves.

Dr TLUD

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072