[Stoves] Combustion gas analysers

Marc Pare mpare at gatech.edu
Thu Sep 20 03:42:48 CDT 2012

For instructions on how to use the output numbers from a combustion
analyser and how to make basic calculations please see the Boiling Point
article at
http://www.hedon.info/BP55_SoYouFinallyBoughtACombustionAnalyser?bl=y

which also has a photograph of two different analysers. The formatting is
not as easy to read as the original article but it is all there.

**

Attached is the nice pdf of the aforementioned article. So useful!

Marc Paré
B.S. Mechanical Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology | Université de Technologie de Compiègne

my cv, etc. | http://notwandering.com