[Stoves] Purple flame or purple haze (aka jimmi hendrix)

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Mon Sep 24 11:45:19 CDT 2012

Dean,
 I agree with Tom and by (my own) extension: What did yo have to dink the night before ?
Seriously, its an intersting phenomena eh? We see it in burning different kind of briqettes too, usually at near end of burn and ususally down in the lower end of the center core. Am all ears here, as I have never tried to parse it out to particular blend or stove type …
Richard
Legacyfound.org