[Stoves] FW: jhlok gasifier

John Davies jmdavies at telkomsa.net
Sat Sep 29 23:47:14 CDT 2012

Good Day all,

Han Lok in Bulawayo Zimbabwe, has this dilemma. I am sure that members of
this list may be able to help him , or refer him to the correct group.

Han also intends to use the wood gas as an LPG replacement for heating, we
have had some discussion on the burners needed. But the big challenge at the
moment is as noted below.

Thanking you,

John Davies.