[Stoves] Fabricated Burn Barrel TLUDS

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 18:38:25 CDT 2012

Dear Kobus

"The principal advantages of my three drum retort should be the 25% yield of
char from the retort contents, coupled with the ability to use lower quality
fuel as the starter fuel (outside the drum) and the self-stopping of the
retort design (better safety, no need fro water), and the self-running
aspect (light it and step back)."

This is exactly what I observed to be the main advantage of the two-fuel
system. Put your high value woods inside and the junk outside to get it
started.

Considering the advantage of the high gas speed, would stacking them
two-high make energetic sense?

I am thinking: Working for Water putting wattle slash and eradication inside
and wattle leaves and twigs on the outside. The argument is that it would
ensure a better kill of the seeds so they should collect the light trash as
well. There is how many million ha to be cleared?

Regards

Crispin eJozi