[Stoves] Alternative to charcoal

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Apr 10 09:20:44 CDT 2013

Dear Crispin and all,

We await the more complete document from Crispin about his "Anglo Supra
Nova" charcoal stove with claims of TLUD performance.   I saw it in
Cambodia (but not in operation).   I think it has great potential.
(But the name is a bit long, and Anglo is not a selling point in many
cultures.)

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072