[Stoves] Airflow For Biomass Fired Appliances- Natural Draft Stoves

LANNY & ANNETTE HENSON lannych at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 14 14:21:08 CDT 2013

Otto

I started to not answer because a lot of people on this list no not want receive
an email where all I have to say is “no” or I have nothing to add.
No one else here is doing that.

If you know how the venture effect can be used in stoves I am listening.

Me not responding is not a snub it means I have nothing to add worth the time it
would cost everyone to read the mail.
I wish you success,
Lanny