[Stoves] Airflow For Biomass Fired Appliances- Natural DraftStoves

Lanny Henson lannych at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 14 16:14:28 CDT 2013

Dean,

I have started a list starting using your principals to which I may add thoughts, and ideas from the list.

I have already tinkered with your title, how about?

"Biomass fired appliance design principles"

I used "appliances" instead of stove so it will include ovens.

I will post the list, to the stove list, under a separate topic, after there is a title.

I have put it on the back burner to simmer if you think of anything else.

You may have to show me how to give credits.

Lanny