[Stoves] neat cooking stove video about stoves for Nepal

Choppalli Venkata Krishna krishnacreat1 at rediffmail.com
Sun Apr 14 22:09:20 CDT 2013

Dear Erin

Good to see a simple stove device averting health hazards of Kitchen smoke considerably. Can we have some more details like steps of construction/ dimensions, your findings on Emissions as well Fuel wood consumption?

Regards

-KrishnaFrom: "Erin Rasmussen" <erin at trmiles.com>Sent: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 03:40:17 To: stoves at bioenergylists.orgSubject: [Stoves] neat cooking stove video about stoves for NepalI'm checking to see if the list is working normally, look at this video of students making stoves for Nepalyoutube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRv9UrsUD2Mthanks,Erin_______________________________________________Stoves mailing listto Send a Message to the list, use the email addressstoves at lists.bioenergylists.orgto UNSUBSCRIBE or Change your List Settings use the web pagehttp://lists.bioenergylists.org/mailman/listinfo/stoves_lists.bioenergylists.orgfor more Biomass Cooking Stoves,  News and Information see our web site:http://stoves.bioenergylists.org/