[Stoves] Applications of TLUD heat - not for cooking andbiochar and terra pretta

mtrevor mtrevor at ntamar.net
Tue Apr 16 03:59:02 CDT 2013

Not at all surprised but here on the sand pile I have not been near a bigl
library in 40 years. And even the internet has not been around that long.
I am sure with some time and effort I will turn up lots good stuff from
India and Sri Lanka. One of the biggest issue here will be money and labor
to impliment
changes. Even when good, inertia makes many things hard to change. Grandpa
did it that way so I will too, and be sides it is cheaper.

GAS IS GOOD

Michael