[Stoves] More on the Alternatives to Charcoal

Xavier Brandao xvr.brandao at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 17:50:29 CDT 2013

Dear Otto,

"Statistics in that sense, which is which, firewood  or charcoal, is not
very relyable, because this is very much linked to the informal sector and
the "
hidden" marked."
Yes that's the problem, it seems pretty difficult to evaluate this market.

"Have you considered to test out ND gasifiers in your Prakti-lab?"
I think Mouhsine has tested some already. We don't build gasifiers, but we
are looking closely at how the technology is evolving.

Thanks,

Xavier