[Stoves] Administrivia

ajheggie at gmail.com ajheggie at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 12:31:51 CDT 2013

[Default] On Sun, 21 Apr 2013 11:41:35 -0500,Paul Anderson
<psanders at ilstu.edu> wrote:

>Dear Andrew,
>
>Please tell us the computer's rules about how many additional recipients
>can be (successfully) listed along with the Stove lists address.

Paul,

I'm afraid I'm not sure as I only deal with posts the bot holds for
moderation, Erin may know what the limits on addressees  are.

Also there was a typo in my earlier message, the message and content
must not exceed 1000kB.

As Christa says it's probably best not to show all the addresses of
persons you are sending to on a public post.

If you include them in the Bcc field I think it will pass, the main
thing is NOT to have [stoves] in the Bcc field but in the To field.

AJH