[Stoves] Biochar: Downstream effects

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 13:35:23 CDT 2013

Dear Ron

   To Crispin (message on this topic not shown below either),  I will write a separate response - pointing out how little our friend Watts understands of these topics - and that you should be looking for other authorities on future global temperatures.

I am not sure why you are referring to Anthony Watts. I forwarded an article on the subject of char in the ocean and gave the original site reference for it. Anthony Watts owns the world’s most popular science blog but does not write on the subject of char.

As for global temperatures I recommend the February global land and sea temperature anomaly update by Bob Tisdale at

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/04/01/february-2013-global-landsea-surface-temperature-anomaly-update/