[Stoves] Last? Alternative to Charcoal

Paul Olivier paul.olivier at esrla.com
Sun Apr 21 20:20:34 CDT 2013

Please take a look at this:

*We decided to build on our expertise in providing remote services and to
focus on distributing solar
energy<http://topics.nytimes.com/top/news/business/energy-environment/solar-energy/index.html?inline=nyt-classifier>.
We install solar panels free, then sell the energy they generate to
customers, often at a lower rate than they pay their utility providers.*

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/21/jobs/solarcitys-chief-on-a-turn-toward-the-sun.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=edit_th_20130421&_r=0

Get this: SolarCity supplies solar panels free of charge. These people have
developed a business model that makes clean energy more affordable.

I firmly believe that the day is coming in Vietnam when biochar merchants
will supply cook stoves to households and businesses free of charge in
exchange for some of the biochar produced by these cook stoves. It's all
about coming up with business models that make clean energy more affordable.

Thanks.
Paul Olivier