[Stoves] Solar City business model

Jock Gill jg45 at icloud.com
Tue Apr 23 10:51:02 CDT 2013

Paul,

A truly wonderful slide deck.  What sort of arrangements would we have to make to produce a few of your 150 stove designs in Vermont?  Looks like about everything I would want to see in a small TLUD.  Would love to see the fan powered by a small battery charged via photovoltaics.

Congratulations!

Jock

Jock Gill
P.O. Box 3