[Stoves] Energy / fuel / biochar DATA from Kenya Re: FW: REQUEST for complete sets of raw data of cookstove tests.

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Apr 24 14:36:43 CDT 2013

Dear Otto and Crispin,

Thank you both for your responses.   The "numbers people" will need to
address Crispin's comments.

Otto, I am quite sure that the stove was an Anila, with pyrolysis of the
biomass in the outer annulus.

I do not know about ICRAF in Kenya except what Google searching shows.

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com