[Stoves] Stoves Digest, Vol 32, Issue 29

Frank Shields frank at compostlab.com
Wed Apr 24 17:21:48 CDT 2013

Dear Martin,

So many variables!

My thinking is separate and group the variables into the Boxes. Then group
them in the boxes so to get control over them - if possible. : )

If we can get control over variables we can move forward but if it is to
complex to do we continue in circles or move forward at a snail's pace- at
least that’s the way I look at it.
I think the variable of regions is controlled with BOX 2 (more frequent
handling of fuel to do the same task) and BOX 5 when the cook decides to
remove the pot because the rice is finally cooked at the high elevation.
Done on site I guess.

Thanks for the comment.

Regards

Frank