[Stoves] FW: REQUEST for complete sets of raw data of cookstove tests.

rongretlarson at comcast.net rongretlarson at comcast.net
Wed Apr 24 17:23:05 CDT 2013

List , cc Crispin and Kevin

Whew - I am getting tired of this. But my name is below, inaccurately expressing my views. Much of this has been explained earlier today, so I will keep this as short as possible, using terminology from my exchange today with Jim Jetter. Crispin and Kevin below have done a perfect job of explaining why this topic should be important to all char-making stove people.