[Stoves] TLUD Use

M. Nurhuda mnurhuda at ub.ac.id
Sun Apr 28 18:19:34 CDT 2013

Dear Tom and Stovers,

Thank to mention my name.

This year we will distribute 4000 TLDU stoves (UB-03 jumbo stove) in four
areas in Indonesia, i.e. Bandung (West Java, 1000 stoves), NTT (1000
stoves), Palangka Raya (Mid Borneo), 1000 stoves and Lombok, 1000 stoves.
The program is supported by the ministry of Energy and Mineral resources.

There are various report on the acceptance level of our stoves, but in
principle, the story is almost similar, users can not immediately adapt
with the new stoves. They left the stove unused after a few week receiving
the stove. Training and assistance are very important

There are also indicator of excessive usage, that the stoves are used 2-3
times in day (EEP Palangka Raya, sorry we do not keep the report).

Kind regards
M. Nurhuda