[Stoves] The Art of Using Grass BRIQUETTES in TLUD Stoves

Julien Winter winter.julien at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 18:27:32 CDT 2013

Hi Stovers;

Thanks for your encouragement to use briquettes.  We will have to give
this a go, because I think it is the appropriate technology for our
needs.  It is something that can be afforded in rural Bangladesh, plus
create some small village businesses, plus create stored fuel, plus
increase cooking efficiency, plus save trees,  and the biochar can
assist recycling plant nutrients from waste into the household
gardens.

I like the idea of spherical briquettes so much that I almost ...
ALMOST ... started a new topic on "The Art of Making Grass Cricket
Balls"

Cheers,
Julien

--