[Stoves] more on ocean acidification

revjcsd at juno.com revjcsd at juno.com
Fri Aug 9 19:59:52 CDT 2013

Dr Paul Olivier,

Belatedly I've stumbled onto this current conversation (on ocean acidification.)

My current interest, however, revolves around providing my farmer parishioners an alternative clean cooking stove to their 3-stone model, while creating something of higher value (e.g., biochar) for their heavily leached soil.

I wish I could argue as succinctly as you have in your post to my bishop and fellow clergymen.

Thank you.

Fr Juanito

Please note: message attached