[Stoves] LIST MANAGEMENT and NO MORE Re: more on ocean acidification

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sat Aug 10 20:07:03 CDT 2013

Stovers,

Look at the latest TEN (out of 15) messages and realize that Nobody
bothered to change the Subject line, but the messages are no longer
about acidification.

Just when I was learning to AVOID all messages about the OFF TOPIC
acidification, there is some actual content in those messages about
stoves (but not about acidification).

Please get real.   Either write about what is in the Subject line, or
expect that others will not read your stuff.

The last time I made a comment like this, I lost a friend who took my
comment personally.   This is NOT about persons or even the topics.   It
is about having Subject lines that reveal something about the content.

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com