[Stoves] LIST MANAGEMENT and NO MORE Re: more on ocean acidification

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 18:55:10 CDT 2013

Dear Paul

I agree with you of course on the subject lines stuff. I also have not read
most of the ocean message nonsense.

I took up the matter privately and much against netiquette rules, my private
message was posted to the group without my agreement. That, and serious ad
homs,  invokes my auto-delete mode for the transgressor for a month.

I suggest that the important themes to emerge from a vigorous consultation
are:

The review (and broad agreement) of foundational principles for test metrics
and performance targets before trying to build national or international
protocols and methods;

The continuing discussion about whether or not char making stoves deserve
special consideration when evaluating their consumption of raw fuel;

Anything else deserving of space? I think we are now clear on the difference
between cations and anions
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ion#Anions_and_cations>  in water. If not, the
link will inform.

Thanks