[Stoves] This Stove can Save 4 big trees and $884 every year

Dick Gallien dickgallien at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 18:32:25 CDT 2013

Detective Erin,

Within the fine print in your fine report, I found, "To confirm this claim,
the author, during his field research for his master’s thesis, went up to
the forests of Barangay Bulala in Sta. Elena to observe the traditional
practices of wood charcoal production. There he found several piles of huge
dirigkalin logs ready for the carbonization."  Could you find how they
carbonize HUGE logs?  What is huge and do they down size them before
carbonization?  Since most of us, including trees, will eventually fall and
many are of no value for lumber or firewood, it would be helpful to know if
someone is charring hug logs.  The largest I have received at my
farm/compost site, is a cotton wood trunk, 7' dia. X 15', which I would
gladly donate to whatever.
Thanks,  Dick