[Stoves] corn cobs and char?

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Wed Aug 14 17:12:12 CDT 2013

Fr.  Juanito and list

   1,  Re p 24.  It was favorable to see cobs come out ahead of chips and char, but it seemed (I could not make the video work), that was almost certainly combustion and neither gasification nor pyrolysis.  I need data for pyrolysis, not gasification - which seemed to be the main topic of the PPt, but there was a lot on the Belonio stove.  Dr. Olivier has advanced that design a lot.

  2.  Slide 15 was badly in error, showing a TLUD and putting the word "combustion" where the word "pyrolysis" should appear.

  3.  One doesn't need to be a Thai reader to enjoy this PPt.  - maybe 2% in Thai.

Thanks a lot for the added info.

Ron

  .